TIF Meets Sunday - Moving back to Kalevi 17
TIF will be able to gather again this Sunday at our usual location, Kalevi 17.
Our services will begin at 4 p.m., as usual, but everyone is asked to arrive 10 to 15 minutes early to prepare. We will still try to livestream the services from the main TIF Facebook page, as we have been doing during the stay-at-home orders.
The TIF Kids will have their regular lessons in the TIF offices.
Pastor Craig Hamer and the church leadership are asking that everyone be respectful of the rules that are still in place. "It is a privilege that churches are still being able to gather again," Pastor Craig Hamer said. He asked that members not abuse that privilege. There will be a few additions and rules to the services:
- Use the available hand sanitizer upon entering and exiting the building. Since we will be in a closer space, masks would be helpful or even necessary.
- Chairs will be set up ahead of time. Only those who are from the same household or who have spent considerable time together may sit together. Others must sit two meters apart.
- Everyone is asked to leave fairly quickly after the service is over. There will be no welcome table or social time.
- If you have been sick or have had contact with someone who has been sick, you are asked to stay home and be respectful of others.
- The offering box will be available at the back of the sanctuary, but online giving through the TIF Web site is encouraged. Our account name is Tartu International Fellowship Kristlik Kogudus and the account number is EE542200221065502597 .